Almost every woman has experienced a relationship that they think is perfect. Then this relationship ends unexpectedly because the guy wants space. There are different reasons that a boyfriend may suddenly need space, including insecurities, fear of commitment, or family problems just to name a few. Here is some advice for answering the “how to get my ex back” if my ex boyfriend needs more space.
- You’re not going to want to lose your pride, or allow him to get the best of you. Nevertheless, if you are still in love with him than it may be ideal to play a little hard to get at first. This shows him that yes it is his lose and not your own.
- If you are feeling that your ex boyfriend still has feelings for you, then it may be best for you to start a conversation with him. Keep all communications to a minimum, that will help keep the level of drama low. Short text messages, brief phone calls and online conversations in passing are a great way to remind him how much he wants to be a part of your life without overwhelming him with your presence when he may actually want and need space.
- If all goes well, eventually he will begin to show significant interest in you again, and this will give you the chance to reminisce with him. Keep in mind that you should focus primarily on all the good memories associated with your relationship in the past. You are going to want to stay away from the bad or negative experiences, in case they conjure bad feelings. This may undo all your hard work.
- If your ex boyfriend is not responding to your slow and subtle advances, you need to be honest with yourself and take it for what it is. Either he’s just really not interested in you right now, or he actually does just need space, and you should give it to him. On the other hand, if he seems to be interested in you more than before, or is slowly warming up to you again, then you should continue gradually advancing on him to rekindle the relationship.
- If you’re receiving the right signals from your boyfriend, you can try to open your heart up to him. Let him know how you feel, but you do not want to look desperate or needy in the process. If your ex is showing that he is thinking about rekindling things, then it would be healthy to open with him. However, if his signals are pointing in the other direction, it may be wiser to step back and let things happen more naturally.
Of course, in this process you should be very honest with yourself. You want to be very aware that your emotions may cause you to misinterpret his signals. It is what it is, don’t read into something that is not there.
These are just the opening steps of how to get my ex back. And frankly these aren’t my original ideas. I turned to TW Jackson or T ‘Dub’ Jackson when I had no idea of how to get back my true love.
T ‘Dub’ authored a simple, down to earth step by step plan called The Magic Of Making Up. And you know, it worked like magic for us and now we are more in love than ever.
Suggested Websites To Check Out: